We are a people-inspired Hospital. People are at the heart of everything we do. We look to promote a healthy lifestyle inside and outside work wherever possible. Our culture is based on our values rooted in respect: for ourselves, for others, for diversity and for the future. Our ways of working and flexible environment allow us to adapt to the ever-changing world. Promoting an inclusive environment helps us bring our purpose and values to life every day.
Enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future begins with safeguarding the safety and health of our people. We work hard to create a culture in which safety and health are leading principles, and our aim is to achieve zero work-related injuries and illnesses. We also help our employees make more informed decisions about their own health, take personal responsibility and choose to live and work in a safe and healthy way.
- At Evercare Hospital Dhaka, we will drive diversity & inclusion through our impact on:
- Culture by building an inclusive culture, leveraging on the differences of our employees when working together
- Innovation by thinking about the needs of diverse patients and other people in our services and being inclusive in their accessibility – whenever, wherever, however
- Society by acting and engaging in an inclusive way with society and stakeholders in our diverse business environments across the entire value chain
- We live on our Values
- We Develop opportunities: mentoring and coaching programs
- We practice a flexible and supportive work environment
- We arrange Role model events, round tables and network discussions
- We Conduct Leadership development training and unconscious bias workshops
A global self-assessment procedure was developed for all our markets to assess the level of inclusion and types of activities for people with disabilities in the workplace. The objective is to track best practices and actions in the following areas:
- We ensure Training and awareness